RESOLVED: Skill Path.

If you are experiencing problems with our website or forums, please post here or contact us at http://www.lastgamesnw.org/contact.php

Moderator: Web Manager

Forum rules
If you would like to report an issue not listed below, please start a new thread.

RESOLVED: Skill Path.

Postby starchaserva » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:11 am

The character manager has my skill path listed as Doctor 2 when it should be Weapons Master 3
starchaserva

Re: Skill Path.

Postby Natalya » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:33 pm

What's interesting is that the skill path code for Thadeus in the old database is 4, which translates to Doctor. That is what transferred over to the new database.

Was your skill path not correct in the old system? I'm trying to figure this out because none of those numbers have changed during the transfer process.
Natalya

Re: RESOLVED: Skill Path.

Postby Natalya » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:35 pm

I haven't been able to replicate this and I went ahead and corrected the Skill Path.

Natalya

Re: RESOLVED: Skill Path.

Postby Laxmi123 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:24 am

hi,hello

I feel like Skill path is learning new new technical skills,to developing any technically like Apps like that,for example Skill Gems
Nearly all action RPGs had linear skill systems where the movement of an active skill was predetermined by the developers. If you were a fire user, you would progress from a weak fire spout to a more powerful fireball, and eventually to something big and flashy like a flame wave.

OHSAS 18001 Certification in Egypt

HACCP Certification in New Zealand
Laxmi123

Return to Technical