NPC Request

Community for Zombie, the live action survival game!

Moderator: Zombie Staff

NPC Request

Postby zByrd » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:17 am

First of all, let me just say that last year's event was absolutely incredible. It was my first time attending any kind of LARP and was easily the one of the highlights of my 2012. Major props to all the LAST staff members, you did an amazing job.

Anyway, I have a bit of a strange request. After telling my girlfriend about my adventures over that weekend, she said that she was interested in participating but didn't consider herself "hardcore" enough to just register as a survivor. Since the next event isn't for a few months and (judging by the fact that this board is completely empty) it's still in early planning, would it be possible for her to volunteer as an NPC? She'd be willing to arrive early to help set up and stay late to help tear down, and also has years of hobby experience in costumes and makeup.

Please let me know as soon as possible, and I look forward to running-and-gunning for my life again in 2013! :D
zByrd

Re: NPC Request

Postby Aya » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Hey, there!

We had an amazing time at Zombie, too! I spent almost all of it in ZCamp, but the stories were epic. Thanks for being a fan!

It's a a great idea to NPC at Zombie if you're not comfortable running from them. We welcome volunteers. Our game couldn't run without them! Go ahead and have her message me and I'll talk details. :)

Comin' for your brains this fall!
Aya
Character Guide (Oz)

Postby zByrd » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:33 am

Your "Contact Us" page doesn't seem to work, is there just an e-mail she could reach you guys at?
zByrd

Postby Aya » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Aya
Character Guide (Oz)

Return to Zombie!